We are stuck indoors. And I’m sure we are either in one of two boats. 1. Quarantined, clean house, binging netflix and ice cream, and lots of time on our hands. 2. Quarantined, schooling multiple children, house a mess, no time to breath or think.
I’m finding myself in boat numero 2. It’s fine. We are all fine. My house looks like a tornado hit it and it’s fine. But sometimes I still need some me time, and that’s where this blessed list comes in. And if you’re in boat 1. You can make the whole list! 😉
Before I start, I’m reminding you that I am offering freebies this month with sew alongs on my instagram page. Find me @britt.stitch
I shared some of my favorite accounts on my instagram and I’ll share them here too:
- Lowland Kids raglan hoodie this is literally my favorite freebie on the www. I’ve made it for all my kids and they all love it. It’s super quick too.
- One Last Stitch. I’m so amazed by Rachel & Judy’s creativity. Quilting is truly an art. She’s offering this cute quilt block for free. Wouldn’t this be the prettiest spring quilt?
- Sew Much Ado I’m living in scrunchies right now. So I’m definitely making myself some of these. She also has mini scrunchies perfect for Easter baskets and many other darling freebies.
- See Kate Sew’s skinny tie for little guys is a must for Easter. Kate also has a men’s tie pattern and TONS of other awesome freebies.
- My Ribbon Tie Mary Janes are available for free for a few more days! But don’t worry I will be offering more freebies here so check back. The sew along is on my instagram if you missed it!
- Copper Cottage Quilter’s hedghog pincusion is stinking cute. Wouldn’t this be fun for your older kids to try too? I know my daughter will be begging me.
- Sewing Masin’s Pipa the pouch is perfect for me and all the girls in my life. Girls need bags- it’s science. I recently found Masin and I think this new pattern designer is just lovely. I love her style and I can’t wait to see what she comes up with next.
- Speaking of bags Emmaline Bags the retreat bag is free and beautiful. I just bought some of her internal wire frames off amazon prime! yes ma’am I love two-day shipping. I’ll be making myself one of these pronto.
- Brindille and Twig’s Ringer Tee is darling, along with the rest of her patterns. Love this pattern maker. Aren’t knit patterns for kids the best?
More Sewing Freebies:
- Rowan Tee (kids unisex)
- Ruffle Sleeve Dress (kids girl)
- Culottes (kid girl)
- Peasant Maxi Dress (tutorial- women or girls)
- Pleated Midi Skirt (tutorial – women or girls)
- Bow Collar Dress (women’s tutorial and my favorite from her)